Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 26, 2016

Focus On GOD

How much time do you think about GOD in a day?

Once? Twice? Not at all?

The New Year is Upon Us.  What are you going to do in the New Year?  Are You Going To Focus On GOD?

I decided to Put GOD First this year.  I decided to that GOD will be my first priority in my life.

I grabbed a notebook:

I wrote:

December 25, 2017

10 Things I am grateful for.

1.  I went to church. and worshiped my Lord and Savior.

2. I have food and shelter on Christmas Day

3.  I have a job

4.  I am Born Again

5.  I am a published writer.

6.  I have a truck

7.  I am healthy

8.  I can read and write

9.  I have money to pay by bills

10.  I have a coat for this winter.

Everyday I am going to write 10 things I am grateful for.  Even If I write the same 10 things every day.

I am going to focus on GOD for everything I have.  Jesus is Lord Over All.

Before I go to bed I will write down the 10 things I am grateful for.

What are you Grateful for??  Write them in in the comment section.

Pray:

I have what I have because of GOD

I do what I do because of GOD

I am who I am because of GOD/

I believe it.  I receive it.

Amen.

This blog is about my walk with GOD.  I am talking to you, as if we were sitting at a table talking to you.  I don't want anything from you, except to open your heart to GOD.  GOD is talking to you.  It is up to you to listen and to answer him with an open, loving heart.  Your life will never be the same.  WE are living in the end of times and Jesus is coming back.  Don't get left behind.

Follow my blog.  Let's walk with the Lord everyday in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment