Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Your Last Day On Earth

What Would You D0, If This Was Your Last Day On Earth?

Think about that question.  If you knew that you would die today, what would you do?

Stop now and write five things down that you would do.

Example:
1.  Tell the ones you love that you love them.
2.  Eat your favorite meal.
3.  Sleep in and be lazy, after all I am going to die anyway.
4.  Call in sick at work.
4.  Get drunk and enjoy your last day.

Those are just an example of what you might right down.

Now, think about this:

What if GOD Told You This Would Be Your Last Day?

Would you do what GOD needs you to do?

1..  Be a witness to a stranger that GOD told you to.

2.  Pray for five hours.

3.  Stand out in the middle of the street, Declaring that Jesus is coming this afternoon, REPENT!

4.  Give all your money away and everything you own.

5.  Go to people that have hurt you and tell them you forgive them.

Would you do what GOD told you to do?

We Are Living In The Last Days.  What Is GOD Telling You To Do?

ARE YOU GOING TO LISTEN TO GOD OR TO SATAN?

The United States of America is voting for their next President.  This election will determine what directry the country will go.  It doesn't matter what country you live in, you MUST listen to GOD.  Stand on The WORD OF GOD.

I am ready to die right now.  I am ready to go to Heaven.  I am here, alive, for a reason.  I believe that Jesus is coming in my lifetime.  I am willing to do what GOD leads me to do.  Are You?

If someone put a gun to my head, a knife to my throat, or threaten to kill someone I loved, I would say, "Go ahead.  I am a Child of GOD.  Greater is He who lives in me, than who is of this world."

No man will make me do something that I know is againest GOD.  I will not bow down to anyone or anything except My GOD, Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

What are you doing on your Last Days On Earth.  Are you bowing down to Satan OR GOD.

Decide Now!..

LIVE TODAY AS IF IT IS YOUR LAST.  JESUS IS COMING AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET LEFT BEHIND!

Prayer of Salvation:  

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I repent of all my sins and everything I have done that was againest you.  Come into my heart.  I believe that You died on the Cross, went to the depths of Hell and that GOD raised You from the dead.  I proclaim that JESUS IS LORD.  Come into my heart and do something with my life.  In the name of Jesus, Amen.

If you prayed this, you are now Born Again.

Jesus is Lord.  Proclaim it do everyone so no one gets left behind.  These are The Last Days, start living like it


No comments:

Post a Comment