Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

You Are The Body Of Christ

Ephesians 1:22

And GOD placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be head over everything for the church, which is the body

We are the Body of Christ and Jesus is the Head.  We are Jesus's eyes, feet, hands.  Jesus uses us to do His work on this earth.  If you are Born Again, you have the Holy Spirit in you.  You have the power of GOD inside of you.  GOD needs your body to move in this earth.

Satan needs your body to move in this earth.

Think of it this way.  Your eyes are a way for Jesus to look through and walk around.  If you obey GOD He will use you throughout the day to effect other people's lives.

I wrote the book I Confess Jesus is Lord  www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E  

I published it in Kindle form and print form.  The main reason I did this was GOD told me to.  I give it away free.  I had it out to who ever GOD tell me to give it to.  He will nudge me and I will hand it to him.  If I like someone's outfit, I will feel GOD nudging me to tell that person, "I like your outfit."

It may seem little to you, but to that person it might mean a lot.

So you are important to the Kingdom of GOD.  Your life matters and GOD has a plan for you.

Ephesians 2:10

For we are GOD's workmanship, created in Christ to do good works, which GOD created in advance for us to do.  

You were created to do something good for GOD.  You are not a mistake.  You are the body of Christ.

GOD LOVES YOU!!!

Start believing it!

If you want a free signed copy of my book, I Confess Jesus is Lord

Send as SASE 9X6 Envelope with $1.25 Postage

Sharon Johnson
P.O. Box 486
Mountain Home, AR 72654

So think about who you are in Christ.  He created you, for a purpose.  You are important to GOD.  He dwells in you and he will give you the Wisdom, Power and Fiances to do what he called you to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment