Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 10, 2016

GOD VS Cell Phones

In the last post, I talked about how Satan wanted you on your cell phone.  Satan wants you to stare at your cell phone and not pay attention to the world around you.  Satan does not want to to focus on your family, friends or the church.

What does GOD want?

What is the first thing you think of think of in the morning?

How often do you thank GOD for what you have?

How often do you open your Bible?

Is GOD even in your life?

I have a flip phone.  I use it to make phone calls.  That is it.

There are Apps that you can download the Bible for free.  Do you have a Bible App on your phone?

www.kcmoorg  www.jdm.org  you can subscribe to get a daily devotional everyday.  To build up your faith eatch day.

GOD doesn't care if you have a cell phone, but use it for good and not evil.

When you are on Facebook, are you gossiping about others.

When you text are they mean and gossiping texts.  Do you realize that gossiping is a sin?

Jesus came to give us life.  Matthew 4:4

It Is Written, Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of GOD.

Have you heard or read the Word of GOD Or are you to busy on your cell phone, starting at it, texting and not even thinking about GOD today?

Mark 1:15

The time has come he said The Kingdom of GOD is near.  Repent and believe the good news!

Are you ready for when Jesus comes for his chosen people Or are you relying on your cell phone and the world's system to take care of you?

Who are you depending on?  Who do you think will protect you, guide you and be with you when the times get worse?  Nothing in this world is going to get better.

We are living in the END OF DAYS!!!!!
ARE YOU READY WHEN JESUS  COMES?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

REPENT NOW!

Pray the Prayer of Salvation and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior!

Dear Lord:  
I come to you as I am.  Come into my heart, Lord, take me as I am.  I repent of all my sins.I believe that you died on the cross.  I believe that you went into the pit of Hell for me.  I believe that you rose from the dead on the third day.  I believe that you are now in Heaven and will come back for me in the Rapture.  I believe that you are the Son of GOD.  Fill me with the Holy Spirit and do something with my life.  I am now yours and you are my GOD.  In the name of Jesus Amen.

If your prayed this prayer with your heart, you are now a Born Again Believer and your name is in the Book of the Lambs.  You are now a child of GOD.  Look to him for every need you have and not on the world's system.

Matthew 4: 10

Jesus said to him  "Away from me,me Satan! For it is written:  Worship the Lord your GOD and serve him only."

If you prayed the Prayer of Salvation, let me know.  Leave a comment and we can celebrate your new life together.


Sign up for my newsletter.  http://eepurl.com/WLvO5

Find me on Facebook www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily



No comments:

Post a Comment