Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Satan And Your Cell Phone

How much time do you spend on your Phone?

Do you carry your phone everywhere you go?

Do you answer your phone no matter where you are at or who you are talking to?

Do you carry your Bible with you ?

How much time to do spend reading the Bible?

Do you stop people from talking to you, so you can read the Bible?

This is something to think about.  Satan has you right where he wants you.  Your eyes off of GOD.  Satan wants you so distracted that you are more worried about who texted you or who posted on Twitter or Faecebook.  Then you wonder when something happens, where was GOD?

GOD is waiting for you to put your phone down and spend as much time you do on your phone with Him.

Are upset when you kids or friends don't spend time with you or talk to you?  GOD feels the same way.

Technology can be used for good, and it can be used for evil.  Satan is using the internet, cell phones, gaming, and binge watching your favorite shows to keep your eyes off GOD.

Think about it.  Think how you life is going.  Is it going in the direction you want it to.  GOD can do nothing unless you talk to him and spend time with him.

I have a cell phone.  My phone was 15 years old.  Then it when out of date.  The phone company gave me a free one.  It is a flip phone.  All I use it for is to make phone calls.  Nothing more.  I refuse to buy a Smart Phone, (not sure why it is so smart) or an I Phone.  I have no idea why that is so popular.  I don't carry my phone everywhere.  It is a phone, not my life.

I was talking to a co-worker yesterday.  She is eighteen.  Her phone broke or something.  She spent $500.00 dollars on a new phone.  That is crazy.  I also talked to a customer and she spent $800.00 on a cell phone.  Why?  Why would anyone want to spend that much money.  They are made not to last.

It is written in Deuteronomy 28:12

You will lend to many nations and borrow from none.

GOD does not want you in debt.  Satan wants you in Debt.

So think about this today.  Is your cell phone really that important?  Is your cell phone more important to you than going to Heaven?

Would you rather have you cell phone now and spend eternity in Hell?

If you do not accept Jesus as you Lord and Savior, and give your life to Christ, You are going to Hell, whether you believe it or not.

Get off your cell phone and start spending time with GOD and reading the Bible.  If you want your life to change it is not through your cell phone.

Find me on Facebook  www.facebook.com/livinggodswaydaily

Go to Amazon and check out my series My Bible--My GOD  www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

Check out my Book My Bible--My GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW on Kindle or Print www.createspace.com/3614885

No comments:

Post a Comment