Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Why Read The Bible?

Have you read the Bible?  Do you even know where your Bible is at?

My Bible is within reaching distance of me.  I have a Bible in the bedroom and in the living room.  Why?  So if I need it, I can grab it without looking for it.

How much tv do you watch?  How many magazines do you read?  How much time are you spending on the internet?  How much time do you spend reading the Bible?

Think about that for a moment.    

The Bible is GOD's Word.  When you read the Bible, GOD is talking to you.  GOD had the Bible written so you would know him and know what to do.  If you do not read the Bible, how do you know what to do?

You will do what the world tells you to do.  Satan rules this world.  If you are not reading the Bible and listening to GOD, then you are listening to Satan. 

Ever wonder why your life is a mess?  Ever wonder why you are broke, living paycheck to paycheck?  Ever wonder why you can't stop smoking, drinking or overeating? 

The answer is you have non idea what GOD can do for you.  GOD can get you out of debt, poverty.  GOD can get you to quick smoking and drinking.  GOD can heal you, if you know what to do.  You have to read the Bible.

I am a partner with Kenneth Copeland Ministries.  www.kcm.org.

I am a partner with Jesse Duplanitis Ministries  www.jdm.org

Check them out.  They have their sermons on youtube and on thier website.  You can sign up for their montly magazine which is priceless.

You need to get up early and read the Bible before you do anything.  Even if it is just one verse.  Than is a start.

When you wake up, your first thought should be of GOD.  Thank you Lord for this day.

When you go to bed, your last thought should be of GOD, Thank you Lord for getting me through this day.  Thank you lord for watching over me.

Throughout the day, you should pause and say Praise the Lord, Thank you Lord.

That is a start.  The more you do this, the more you will want to read the Bible and find out more about GOD.

It is your choice:

Choose GOD or Choose Satan.

Choose GOD!  Pray this NOW!

Dear Lord, I come to you as I am. I now longer want to live this way.  Come into my life.  Come into my heart.  I recive you Lord.  I blieve that Jesus died for me and that GOD raised him from the Dead.  I beleive that Jesus is my Lord and Savior.  Jesus is Lord.  Fill me with the Holy Spirit.  Do something with my LIfe.  In Jesus's name, Amen

You are now born again.  Start looking to GOD and not this world for answers and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment