Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, May 18, 2015

Revelation and the End of Days

First I want to thank everyone who stops by to see what GOD has spoken to me.  I am blogging cause that is what GOD told me to do.  You are not stopping by this blog by chance.  GOD is directing you here for a reason.

GOD created a ministry Live GOD's Way Daily Ministry.  It is not easy to put GOD first everyday when the world is screaming at you, making you feel like an outcast.

You were chosen before the world was created to be alive at this time.  We are at the end of times.  Jesus is coming back sooner than you think. 

You need to look up and focus on Jesus and not of things of this world.  It is not about your job or how much money you have.  It is what you can do for Jesus.  Jesus needs you to do things on this earth.  We are his vessel. 

Jesus is the head and you are the body. Think about that.  If you are born again, The Holy Spirit is inside of you.  He needs to use your eyes to see.  Your feet to move around, your words to speak. 

I never really thought about this till I started reading the New Testament.  

I now look at people differently.  I see them as a spirit, not human.  We are all a spirit.  It is us who decides who we listen to.  GOD or Satan,  It is easy to get sucked into this world, watch movies we know we shouldn't, listen to music we know we shouldn't.  We let our feelings get in the way. 

So this blog and the Ministry is to help You live GOD's Way Daily.  That is all I can do, one day at a time.

I watch Kenneth Copeland everyday Mon-Fri Believer's Voice of Victory.  go to www.kcm.org you can watch it online, subscribe to their monthly magazine which is priceless. 

I am learning to put GOD first.  When I get up I read the Bible and pray everyday.  You need to do this.  GOD should be the most important person in your life.  Not your husband, not your child. 

We are here now for a reason. End of Times is here.  Billiye Brim is on Kenneth Copland this week. She is an expert on Israel and End of Days. 

I have a couple of her Books.  Check her out www.billyebrim.org

I just recieved The Book of Revelation Syllabus.  It is awesome. I am reading the book of Revelation and the Syllabus to understand it more.

Jesus is coming.  We need to get ready.  Get right with GOD.  He is coming sooner than you think

If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior DO IT NOW BEFORE IT IS TO LATE  YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND

Pray This:

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I believe that Jesus died on the Cross for my sins and shed his blood for me.  He was the final sacrifice.  I believe that Jesus died and went to Hell and GOD raised him from the dead.  Jesus is now in Heaven with GOD.  Jesus is Lord.  Come into my heart, fill me with the Holy Spirit.  Let me be able to speak in tongues.  I am now your vessel, use me as you will.  I live for you Lord.  In Jesus's Name, Amen.

If you are still not sure, get my book Jesus Is Lord  www.amazon.com/dp/B00PRRSY5E  Only 99 Cents

Make GOD First In Your Life  www.amazon.com/dp/B00QFAK10I  Only 99 Cents

Become Dependent On GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B00RB7FP54  Only 99 Cents

                         Ot
Get all three

Saved By The Grace of GOD  www.amazon.com/dp/B00RCHFCQQ

We all fall short of the Glory of GOD.  He chose us to be alive now for a reason.  You are not a mistake.  You are here to serve GOD.  Let GOD use you to do something you never thought was possible.

I believe in GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment