Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Listen to GOD

I have heard that GOD speaks to everyone, if they only listen.  I have heard from GOD.  GOD gave me a vision.  I know what I need to do.  It is easier said than done. 

Example:  God told me to write a new series Live GOd's Way Daily.  I have done that.  So I decided to ditch this blog and create a new blog Living GOD's Way Daily.  That didn't work out so well, So I came back to this blog.

You are not the only one who has self doubt, fears and feels alone.  I feel like I am on an island alone,
So why am I here?

I am here because I was predestined before the world was created.  GOD has a plan for me.  I just need to release my faith to move forward. 

It is time to tell my story.  To move forward in my life:

I was sexually abused by my Grandfather at an early age.  I buried the memories.  I have no memory of my childhood.  What I do remember I am not sure what is true and what I have been told through the years.

Satan threw me in a pit.  It was dark and there was no light.  The emotional pain was so deep that I could not see beyond the pain.

I was sexually abused.  I had an eating disorder, I cut myself, I wanted to die.  What I didn't know was that GOD was with me in that pain.  GOD never left me even when I ignored him. 

I did everything to my body and I was still alive.  GOD had a plan.  It wasn't till I looked up and asked for help, that GOD pulled me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into.  It didn't happen over night but everyday was better than the last.

Now I am walking in the light.  I read the Bible everyday, I pray and things are better.  GOD gave me a vision of what he wanted me to do. 

Now comes the hard part.  GOD wants me to write my story.  My story of the pain and memories that I buried, he wants me to write and tell the world of what GOD has done for me.

So I started out writing the series Live For GOD Daily

Parents Guide to Eating Disorders www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3EBXX8

I Survived Child Sexual Abuse  www.amazon.com/dp/B00X5080MW

Become Debt Free  www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3AK75M

No matter what you have been through, you are not alone.  GOD is with you.  I am here to tell my story to help others. 

So I am going to write my story an tell the world that GOD is alive and nothing will stop me from telling the World that Jesus Is Lord, Alive and Well

Find all my books at www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

No comments:

Post a Comment