Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 13, 2014

Immerse Yourself In GOD

GLORY TO GOD

I have spent the last week in Branson, MO USA.  I went to Faith Life Church.  Pastor Keith Moore.  www.moorelife.org

The church had a week long series Week of Increase. 

Nothing was going to stop be from going.  I have decided to stop listening to Satan,  Satan no longer has a hold on me.

I am done listening to Satan. 

5 years ago, I was barricaded in my house.  Windows were duct taped.  Doors were barricaded.  I left the house ONLY when I had to.  Work, denist appointments, shopping.  That was it.  I also slept alot.  I was on this earth taking up space.  I had no plan.  I had no direction.  I was waiting to die. 

Someone at work, gave me a Bible for my Birthday.  I stood in the living room.  I held the Bible, thinking it was to nice to ruin or bend the pages.  I then heard a voice behind me. 

"Read It!"

I was the only one home.  I knew it was God.

I read the Bible.  It took me 3 months.

My life slowly began to change for the better.  Things didn't happen over night. It was a process.

As I stood in Church, listening to Keith Moore, I watched other believers with their hands raised worshipping GOD.  I was no longer trapped in my house.  Satan no longer had a hold on me. 

I knew this week, I have recieved my break through.  GOD got me to Branson.  I will forever be changed forever. 

Last week, I had no access to phones or internet or computer.  I did this on purpose.  I was spending the week with GOD.  It was so worth it. 

If you want to change your life.  If you want to hear the word of GOD without all the Religion Crap.  I urge you to check out KEITH MOORE.  You can download his messages for free.  You can watch him live on the internet.  www.moorelife.org

Here are a few things that I learned during the week:

1.  I am GOD'S Chosen One
2.  John 15:17  Love One Another  It is a Command
3.  I love by faith, not feelings
4.  See it by Faith, before it happens in the natural
5.  Rejoice in the Lord Always



GOD Loves You. 











No comments:

Post a Comment