Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 17, 2014

God Changed My Life

October 6-10 2014 I went to Faith Life Church.  www.moorelife.org  I took vacation time. I left the comfort of my home and went to church for 5 nights in a row.

That week changed my life. I felt the Spirit of God in that Church.  I heard God's Word preached in a way that I never heard before.  My life will never be the same. I am expecting great things to happen in my life.

Why?

Because God is love.

God is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow.

God Loves Me.

God breathed his breath into me.

God knows me.

I get up early everyday and read the Bible.  No expections, No excuses. 

I know that people of this world do not read the Bible.  though some say they beleive.  People of this world want to argue with people who believe. 

My answer is this.  I live in this world but I am not from this world.  Greater is He who lives in my than who is of this world. 

I go to work and people say that I am happy all the time and they are annoyed.  The reason I am happy is because God dwells inside of me.  I have the power of God inside of me.

I no longer am listening to Satan.

I know that people don't like to talk about Satan. They want to blame God for everything.  I learned that you are either Following God of Following Satan. 

I now know that I have a reason to be here on this planet.  I am here to be a vessel for God to use.  I am not here for my own pleasure.  I am here to serve God.

While I was at church, the preacher was saying that all believers should go out into the world and preach the gospel of Jesus.

I was sitting there, thinking, Me?  How can I do that?  God answered me.  He told me to Blog and write my story.  I have a testimony of how Satan dumped me into a pit and how God pulled me out.

The next year I am going to Blog here.  On what God is doing in my life and what I am learning along the way.  I am going to write my story of my life.

Follow me the rest of this year and all of next year.  God is the reason we are all here.  God loves us all if he will do it for one he will do it for all.

Start listening to God.  Make the decision today.

My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Order Today!

Next Post will be more about me and how God has changed my life.

God Loves You!


No comments:

Post a Comment