Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Live For GOD

All my life I wondered why I was born.  I wondered why I am still alive and others die.  I wondered why I am here.

I now know.

GOD.

GOD is why I am here.  I am here for a reason.  I live for GOD.

Psalms 118:17

I will not die but live.  I will proclaim what the Lord has done.

Psalms 23:1

The Lord is my Shepherd
I shall not Want

Psalm 23:6

Goodness and Love will follow and All The Days of my Life.
I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. 

I prayed tonight. 

God directed me to these verses.  I wrote them down.

I am going to say these throughout the day.

I Shall Not Want.

God will supply all my wants and needs through his riches and glory in Christ Jesus.

That should get you excited.

I do not want.

God will supply all my wants and needs. 

I will Proclaim what the Lord has done.

That is why I am on this earth.  To Proclaim what the Lord has done in my life.

This is what the blog is about.  My Walk with GOD
A little about me:

I am not perfect it.  I was sexually abused at a young, very young age.  I have no memory of my child hood. Most people don't believe me, like my family.  I have an eating disorder. I have a drinking problem.  I have cut myself.  I have suffered from depression. 

I was a mess.  God was always with me, even when I ignored me.  I always wondered why I survived all of this.

I use to pray to get sick so someone else could live.  I prayed that I wanted to take someone's illness so they could live. I would suffer so someone could live.  It doesn't work that way.  I didn't know that then.

I am a lot better now.  I no longer drink.  I am eating more now.  That doesn't mean that I still don't have issues.  I now know that God loves me. 

If I put GOD first I know that all things are Possible with GOD.

I found Kenneth Copland Minstries  www.kcm.org 

I found Keith Moore  www.moorelife.org

I listen to them.  I have gone to Faith Life Church  www.moorelife.org   

I am hearing the word of GOD.  I am reading the Bible.  My life is changing, because I am seeking and looking for GOD.  He was there all along.  GOD was waiting for me.

So I am going to talk about my walk with GOD.  I will tell you what GOD has done for me.  I am not perfect but with GOD in my life, things are so much better. 

I am walking with GOD. 

Join me.  Let's Walk With GOD Together.

GOD loves you.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.  God is with you right now.

Just say "Jesus"  He will here you.  Start talking to him, like you would your friend. 

Leave a comment.  Lets take this walk together. 

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

Twitter @dogbone61

One thing you need to know about me.  I am a Zombie Writer.  I am a Christian.    Find all my books at www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson GOD loves us all, no matter what you have done or where you are at.

GOD LOVES YOU

My Bible--My God

www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

How God pulled me out of the pit that Satan tossed me into.

Speak Before You Speak:

www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7RCE6C

Explains how your Words effect your life.

All my books are at www.amazon.com/author/sharonleejohnson

Available on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited

www.amazon.com

GOD Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment