Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You Have A Destiny

Do you believe that you have a destiny?
Do you think you have a purpose in life?

I never did, till now.

I know I am headed for greatness.  God created me.  God loved me, before I knew him.  God loved me before I was created.

I stand before God
I stand at the bottom of the cross and I thank God for Jesus and his blood.

I am washed, cleansed and protected by the blood of Jesus.

I wrote this book: 

www.amazon.com/dp/B00FE81V3S

I learned to use a computer.  I learned how to do what it took to write and publish this book.  I owe my writing career to GOD.

I have what I have cause of GOD.  I am who I am because of GOD.  I do what I do because of GOD

Don't every give up on your dreams.  GOD has a plan for you, just like he has a plan for me.

I am not certain what the plan is, it will probably be a surprise to me.  I know that he didn't not get me this far, to let me fail.

I gave GOD my life.  I will do whatever he tells me to do.

I am now going to church.
I am now a published writer.  I am selling e-books and line and recieving royality checks.

What is your dream? 
Let GOD know.  Give him your dream, sit back and let GOD move in your life.

I have a feeling deep inside of me that I never had before.  Little things don't bother me.  GOD is now in control of my life.

You have a Destiny.  Doesn't matter how old you are or where you are at in your life.  God will meet you wherever you are at.

Look up, smile.  GOD has a plan for you


No comments:

Post a Comment