Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back To Church

I went to church this past Sunday.  It was a big deal for me. 
I believe in God
I bleive in Jesus
I believe in Jesus's Blood

I just never went to church. 

I had a customer at work, leave a card for me. it was called National Get Back To Church Day.  I took that from a sign from God.
I knew that I should go to church, but I am always tired, and just never did.  I did not have an excuse.  So I made up my mind and went to church.

Going to church was the best thing I ever did.

they had a great Praise and Worship segment.  Someone played the guitarn and we sang.  The words were up on the screen.  Songs I never heard before.  This was not my Grandmother's or Mother's Church.  I liked the Preacher.  he read from the Bible. 

I am now a church goer.  I could never say that before.

I walked in and there were people to greet me.  They made me feel welcome.  The lady that gave me the card, saw me.  I sat with her. 

I know that it was God that guided me to this church. 

What is this church that I went to?

Eastside Baptist Church......Taking Jesus to our community. 
www.esbcmh.com

I know that I haven't blogged for awhile at this site.  I guess I didn't have anything to say.  Now I do.  I was thrilled to go to church and I am thrilled to say that I am now a church goes.  I now have something to look forward to every Sunday.

If you say you don't have time or are to tired to go, then you need to go.  It was only an hour.  One hour of my time to worship God and meet others who love God as much as I do.

I urge you to find a Church, open up your heart and aske God to find a church for you.  He will

He directed me to a church and I am thrilled.

Jesus lights the way!!!

www.amazon.com/dp/B006NOZDGW  E-Book
www.createspace.com/3614885   Print Version

This is my first Bible  I keep it next to my bed.  I recieved it when I was 7 years old.  No matter what I never let go of that Bible, no matter how many times I moved.  The Bible is part of me.

Do you still have your first Bible????

No comments:

Post a Comment