Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Never Give Up On Your Dreams

It is easy to give up.  It is easy to go to bed, pull the covers over your face and wait for your life to be over.  I have done that.  It did not get me anywhere.  I just waited time that GOD has given me.  I wasted time that I can never get back.

GOD didn't give up on me.
GOD didn't leave me.
GOD waited for me to look up and ask for help.

GOD pulled me out of the pit that SATAN threw me into.

I am no longer wasting time. 
I am listening to GOD
I am not giving up

I know that there is a reason that I am here
There is a reason that I didn't die.

I am not giving up on my dreams.
I am putting my faith in GOD

I have an eating disorder
I have been sexually abused when I was younger
I have no memory of my childhood, till I was in highschool
I have cut myself
I have tried to drink myself to death
I have prayed to GOD to let me die so someone else can live.

I am here, by the GRACE of GOD.

I have a purpose, though I don't know excatly what that is.

Why else am I still alive???
So if you are lost, hurting, confused, don't know what to do, you are not alone.  I am right there with you.

I have no idea why I was born.  I only know that I look up and trust GOD.  He is guiding me.  I am no longer listening to SATAN.

I am know a published writer and living my dream.  I know that GOD is doing great things in my life and if I give up, I will never know what they are.

In my Book  My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006NOZDGW I tell my story how GOD and the BIBLE got me out of the pit.

You are not alone.  GOD is with you.  Others have suffered as you are.  Don't waste any more time.  Start living your dream.

Don't know where to start?
1.  Look up.  and say this:  "Lord, I need you, I can't do this without you.  Please help me.  In Jesus's Name Amen

2.  Through out the day say this  GOD LOVES ME...HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME.  I AM HERE FOR A REASON  I HAVE A PURPOSE GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES

3.  When things get rough, take a deep breath and just say Jesus.  He will here you

No comments:

Post a Comment