Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanking God

I just finished working on the computer for the past five hours. I thanked God for that. My computer worked. I felt good. I had the focus to write. did I do this on my own? No. It was all God. I had no control over it. I woke up, prayed and turned the computer on and for the next five hours, I typed and it was good. God is in control. It is all God. You need to thank God for every little thing. When your car starts. When you have something to eat. When you have hot water for your shower. It is all God. So everyday is a good day. Thank God for the small things and bigger things will happen.

Praise the Lord
God is my source
God is my provider
God is in Control

Take a moment and thank God for all he has done for you today

No comments:

Post a Comment