Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Right Thinking

Ever think how you think? Positive or Negetive? God's word or Satan's word. I just read a book that said, if you are not following God's word, you are following Satan's word. Now that is something to think about.

I get depressed and feel sorry for myself, more often than I should. That is what Satan wants. God wants us to be happy and full filled. Which are you. I read the Bible everyday to renew my mind. I know that I can not do this on my own. I need God's help. I have changed my way of thinking but it is easy to fall back into negative thinking. I like to wallow in self pity, but that helps no one. So I try to look where I can be a blessing and help others, this is not always easy, but I want to live for God and not Satan. I want to think like God and not Satan and I think you have to do this all the time and be conscience of your way of thinking. So start today. Read the Bible. Quote bible verses and see how your life will change along with your thinking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment