Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 23, 2009

Have Faith

Ever wonder why people are no negetive? They don't have faith in God. I look up, no matter what is going on in my life. I have faith in God. That is all that matters. God loves me. I am God's beloved one. When no one else loves me or I feel that everyone and everything is againest me, I look up and Have faith in God. God loves me and no one will be able to sway me in another way of thinking. I stand on the fact that God loves me. I have faith in God. You have to believe and never think bad of God. My God is a good God. It is Satan that will try to get you to think other wise. Don 't let him do it. It is either God's way or Satan's way. I choose God's way. It is the only way. So have faith in God, he will never lead you in the wrong direction

No comments:

Post a Comment