Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, October 19, 2009

Found my Mission

Ever wonder why you are here? I do all the time. I know that we are all here for a reason and I found mine. To help support The Amazon Mission Organization. The Brazil Mission of Mountain Home, AR.

www.amor-brazil.org

I met these people last year and collected money to buy cars and trucks for the kids in Brazil. I do not know if I am that sturdy to go on a mission trip. But I can help them buying them things for the kids.

What can you do for others, Either in your own home town or abroad. We are not just here to survive and wait to go to heaven. We are here to do the Lord's work. What ever it may be. So look around, How can you help others today? We are representing Jesus while we are on this earth. What would Jesus do??? Something to think about. If you want to help me, please leave a comment or check out their website. I am commited to this organization. Want to join me?? Leave a comment and together we can spread God's word and help children.................

Think Like Jesus

Live like Jesus

Walk with Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment