Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 7, 2021

Water Baptism


 This was the 2nd best decision I in my life, when I was Baptized.

The first important decision I made in my life was when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  

Jesus was Baptized by John the Baptist.  Jesus was fully emerged in the Jordan river, as Jesus came out of the water, Jesus saw Heaven opening and the Spirit upon him in a form of a dove.  A voice came down from Heaven and God said to Jesus:

You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.  Mark 1:11

Jesus was fully emerged in water when He was Baptized.  The Bible says coming up from out of the water. (KJV)  

The Bible does not say, John the Baptist sprinkled water on Jesus' head, Jesus was fully emerged underwater and then then came out of the water and heard God's voice.  I am well pleased.

Don't you want to hear God say to you "I am well pleased."

I always believed in God.  There was no doubt in my mind about that.  God was alive and real.  I believed.  So, I never understood why I had to get Born Again and accept Jesus as My Lord and Savior.

 I always Believed.  I didn't know Jesus.  I never met Jesus.  I Believed in God and thought that was good enough.  Then I met Jesus and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

If you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and are Born Again your are Heaven Bound

If you do not get Water Baptized you will still go to Heaven because you have already Accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

So why get Water Baptized in front of everyone and look like an idiot when you come out of the water?  

I refused to get Water Baptized.  I am already going to Heaven, so what is the point?

For me, it was because my life was not getting any better.  Yes I was Born Again.  I was Saved.  I was Heaven Bound, but my life still sucked.  I still had the same problems I had before.  I didn't get it.  I still was starving myself, I still wanted to die, even though my Spirit wouldn't die.  I was still miserable.

I read the Bible.  I confessed Scriptures daily, My life still sucked.  I even had a pastor of a small church saying that he would take me to the lake, just the two of us and he would Baptized.  I said know.  (My mind was still being controlled by Satan.)

Years went by, and something was stirring inside of me.  I knew I had to be Baptized but FEAR was stopping me.  I did not want to get up in front of everyone and look like an idiot.  

Then I found Mark 1:11

I went to a new church one Sunday and they announced that they would be Baptizing in Cotter Springs next Sunday.  If this was not a sign from God, I don't know what is.

I signed up to be Water Baptized the next Sunday.

Mark 1:11 Says:

A voice from Heaven said. Thou art my beloved Son, whom I am well pleased.

God was well pleased with Jesus for being Baptized.

I want God to say that to me.

I read and reread Mark 1:11 like a hundred times that week.

The day I got Baptized it was like 100 degrees outside. It was hot and people were sitting on rocks waiting to get Baptized, but no one was standing up and taking the steps.  I was hot.  I stood up, and walked toward the Pastor and I was Baptized.  When I came out of the water...I heard God's voice.  God said to me, Daughter, whom I am well pleased.

From that day on, my life started to get better.  I defeated Satan.  Satan did not want me to get Baptized and Fear was the only thing that was holding me back.

By life is 1000 times better, more than I ever hoped for.

What is holding you back from being Baptized in water?  

Satan does not want you to be like Jesus.

Jesus got Baptized, so should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment