Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, June 6, 2021

I Am Healed From Macular Degenertion

 




I went to the eye doctor the other day.  I haven't been to the eye doctor for about ten years.  I can see fine, so why go.  I did.  Then the doctor told me that I have Macular Degenertion  disease.
  Hemmorging of the eye.
Sounds very scary and I could lose my eye sight.  I did not say a word.  I did not get up set.
I went home and picked up my Bible.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
I went through the Bible and wrote down Scriptures on Jesus.
I started Declaring I Am Healed By The Stripes of Jesus
Jesus is my Healer.  
I told no one.  Nor am I saying anything negative that would go against what Jesus says
Mark 5:34
Jesus said:  Daughter, your faith has healed you.  Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.
Luke 8:50
Don't be Afraid, just Believe an You Will Be Healed

I then started declaring:
I am healed by the stipes of Jesus
My eye is healed.
I will have my eye sight until I leave this body

Jesus healed many while He walked this earth.  Although the church will say, If it is God's Will.  It is God's will for you to be healed, but you must believe that you are already healed.  You must Believe in your heart and act like you are healed and not going around complaining about it telling everyone who will listen what is wrong with you.
This morning:  This is what I did:
I was praying:
Dear Lord:
As of today Lord, 7:20AM Sunday June 6th 2021 
I Declare, I Believe and I receive that I am 
Healed By The Stripes of Jesus
The Hemmorraging in my eye has stopped
I will have my eye sight until I leave this body.
I Believe it and I receive it, I forgive if I have 
ought against any, Amen.

From this moment on:
I will never say one negative thing about my eyes.  I will only speak the words of Jesus.  I will not talk about this to anyone.  I am already healed so there is nothing to talk about.

I do not like doctors.  There is no cure for this.  Jesus  is my cure.  The only treatment of this eye disease is to put shots in your eye, and they say it may take a few shots to get use to it.  Side effects are
Retinal detachment
Stoke
Hemmoraging 
Burning of eyes
Eye infection
I don't think I will get that treatment.  Not saying I won't but I don't want my Retinal detached from my eye.
You have all seen those commercials that advertise pills and they all have major side effects.  I choose Jesus.
Jesus is my healer.
I have to go back to the eye doctor in 6 months.
He gave me a chart of squares.  I am suppose to look at this chart with my right eye covered.  If I see any change in the squares like squilly lines or wavy lines or blurred lines I am suppose to call him.
He wants me to do this every week.  
So I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus.
I Believe it.  I Receive it.  Amen
You need Healing?  Pray. Use your Faith.
Leave me a comment and I will pray with you.
You are not alone.  Jesus is with you.
Jesus will never leave you, nor forsake you




No comments:

Post a Comment