Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, June 14, 2021

Any One Can Raise Chickens

 

We all know that we are living in the Last Days.  I look to the Skies every morning and say, "Hasten the day of the day our Lord Jesus will return.  2nd Peter 3:12

The one thing that I did and did not want to do was to move to the country.  I like the city, suburban life.  I hate the outdoors.  I don't like bugs, spiders, insects that fly and bug bites.  I have a can of RAID in every  room of the house.  I have sticky pads to trap insects under my bed and in closets.  

So why did I move to the country?  God told me to.  I believe that we are in the last days and that in the city or suburbs is not the place to be when society breaks down.

I moved in 2017, I started stocking up on items like Toliet Paper, water, first aid supplies and rice.  Then in 2018 I got six chickens and learned how to take care of them, which is simple.  

1.  Need a coop.  A secure coop, to keep other critters out that might want to eat the chickens.

2,  Feed and water them daily

3.  Collect the eggs.

Of course you have to lock them up at night and then let them out at sunrise, which is early and not very much fun.

2018 We got 12 baby chicks and raised them,  Then that makes 18 chickens, so we have plenty of eggs.

2019  I quit my job.  God placed it on my heart to quit and to raise chickens

2020 The Virus hit.  I knew God was right and placed me out in the country to raise chickens.  We give away the extra eggs.  The shortages at the stores had no effect on me, because God told me to start stocking up in 2017 when I move out into the country

2021 The chickens are getting older 2-3 years older and they will slowly stop laying eggs.  We need to replenish the flock.  We need a rooster.  God blessed up with roosters.  Now I am able to raise chickens for meat and eggs and it will only cost me the feed.  

Inflation is going up.  Food shortage is already here.

Things are not going to get better.  There is no going back to normal.  The Mark of The Beast is here.  The Anti-Christ is here.  

The Rapture can happen at any second, minute or hour.

So you need to prepare yourself.  If possible, raise a couple of chickens least you will have eggs to eat.  get a rooster if possible and zoning laws allow it.  Then it will cost you nothing but feed to raise chicks.

I did not plan on being a chicken farmer.  I am a writer and that is what I want to do.  I listened to God.  I am suppose to raise chickens and give to the neighbors eggs and or baby chicks so when times get bad my neighbors will have a food source.

If I can deal with chickens----Anyone can deal with chickens.  

It takes a bit of work but it is worth it.  You will be able to feed yourself and others.

The Rapture can happen at anytime.  Are you Prepared for the Rapture????

Jesus is coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment