Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

These Last Days Before The Rapture, The Bible Is Your Only Hope


 This is my 1st Bible given to me by my parents when I was six years.  even though we did not go to church, they still believed.  Through all the moves in my life, This Bible is the one book, the one item that I made sure that was with me throughout my life.  I have it next to me.  Sometimes I keep it next to my pillows while I sleep.  No matter what I have the Bible wherever I go.  I go on vacation, I take the Bible.  I stay at someone's house overnight, I take the Bible with me.

We are living in the last days.  I am going nowhere without my Bible.  I read the Bible everyday.  I quote the Bible throughout the day.  I cling to the Word of God.  Satan is coming after Believers right now.  I no longer listen to this world and society.  I only listen and live by the Word of God, which is the Bible.

Do you read the Bible.  Do you own a Bible.  Having a Bible on your phone won't be enough when there is no electric or nowhere to plug in your phone.  What it you are arrested and thrown into some camp.  You will not have your phone, but you might have a few pages of the Bible hidden in your pockets.

You need to start Preparing on how you are going to live and what you are going to do, when there is food shortage, which is happening now, when you no longer can afford gas or if you are arrested.

Will you bow to Society and Satan/  Or will you be planted in the Word of God and will not budge no matter what they do to you.

The Anti-Christ is here.  The Mark of the Beast is here.  It is only a matter of time before The Rapture, The 7 year Tribulation and the Mark of the Beast.  What are you going to do?

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  He was with God in the Beginning 

No comments:

Post a Comment