Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Are You Prepared For The Last Days?

 

I wrote this book a couple of years ago.  I had no idea that a year later, preachers would be preaching on the Rapture that could happen at any moment .

We are living on the cusp of the Rapture.  It could happen at any time.

So what are you doing to preparing to do, so that you can survive until the Rapture happens?

Last year, overnight, the world totally changed once the government said the word Pandimic to scare the world.  Shelve were empty at the stores as if we were in some apacalpse movie.  There was a shortage of Toliet Paper.  Who would of thought?  People started hoarding. people wearing masks and looking at you if you stood to close to them.  We are living in an End of Days Movie and the book called 1984.

So what can you do to survive these Last Days?

1.  Move out of the city if possible.  Get away from the population.  I moved out into the country, with a few acres of land

2.  Be more Self Reliant.  I bought 6 chickens,  Then I bought 12 more chickens, Then I got a rooster and am now hatching chicks to kill and eat and also for eggs.  Now as of today, inflation is rising in the USA.  Meat is more expensive,  A Carton of Eggs have more than doubled in price.  Lumber has gone up and as of today.  There is a gas shortage.  Things are getting worse.

I want to talk about raising chickens.  Anyone can raise chickens.  All you need is a chicken coop.  Buy one (which is not cheap) or make your own Chicken Coop.  Let them out in the morning and lock them up at night.  Feed them some some chicken scratch and pellets and collect the eggs.  It is not hard at all.

I am a city girl now raising chickens.  I have chickens to kill and eat and I have chickens for eggs.  

I don't know where you live, what country you live in or what your situation is.  I do know that you must do something to survive these last days.  Pray and ask God.  God will guide you and tell you what to do.

God guided me out into the country and I don't even like going outside.  I like staying in doors.  

Wherever you are, start stocking up and food and water, toliet paper and whatever else you think you will need.  Soon the store shelves will be bare once again,  gas prices will be super high if you can find any gas, and there will be no law as society breaks down.

So start thinking and doing things now even if others think you are crazy, stupid or just paranoid.

Look around. Life is not going to get better.

America has turned their back on Israel.  Israel is being bombed as I write this.

God will turn His back on America if America does not help Israel.

The Rapture can happen at any moment.  We must be watchful and listen to the Holy Spirit that dwells inside of us.  God is our only chance.  Jesus is our only Hope.

You have been warned.  In the Bible Jesus tells us Do Not Be Deceived.
Read the Bible.  Pray and talk to Jesus

Jesus Is Our Only Hope
Jesus said in Revelation 22:20
YES, I AM COMING SOON




No comments:

Post a Comment