Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

These Are The Last Days Before The Rapture

 

I like a good Zombie Movie, I have written a few Zombie Novels.  You might be thinking that Zombies are not what Believers should be watching, but I disagree.  I like horror movies, I like Zombie movies.  So what does that have to do with being a Believer?  Nothing really, 

 I never thought I would be living in the Last Days Before The Rapture.

I never thought I would live to see the Mark of the Beast

I never thought i would live to know who is the Anti-Christ

I never thought I would be looking up at the sky, waiting to see Jesus in the clouds.

I never thought I would be living in the country raising chickens

I never thought I would be a Prepper, to prepare for when society collapses.

Here I am.

I am now living on 30 acres of land, raising chickens, hunting, fishing and stocking up for the next crisis.

I never thought I would discover my destiny, my reason God created me, but here I am

I am here to raise chickens, so when society breaks down, I won't have to go to town..  I will have excess to help others.  I am preparing for the next crisis and I am looking up for The Rapture.

I found my destiny.  As I will Blog here I will blog here and tell how I am Hastening The Day for the Coming of My Lord Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment