Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 18, 2020

Day 350 Surely I Come Quickly, Saith The Lord Jesus Christ

Day 350

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Revelation 21-22

Congratulations!!!!!!  You Have Now Read The Bible From The Beginning To The End

We are living in the last days and now you have read God's Word and I know that your life will never be the same.  The Rapture can happen at any moment.  Jesus is coming back for his children.
You have to start telling others about Jesus and what Jesus has done for you. 

Revelation 22:7
Behold, I come quickly:
Blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book

Revelation 22:12-14
Behold, I come quickly;
My reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be
I am Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
The First and the Last
Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life
And may enter in through the gates into the city

Revelation 22:16
I, Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches
I am the root and the offspring of David,
And the bright morning star.

Revelation 22:20-21
He which testifieth these things saith
Surely I come quickly.  Amen
Even so, come, Lord Jesus
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.  Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment