Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, December 4, 2020

Day 336 Do Not Fear What Satan Will Do To You

Day 336

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Daniel 1-2
Revelation 2-4

Starting a new Book of the Bible Daniel:
Daniel is a servant to Kings and God used him for prophecies

Daniel 1:17
God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom:
And Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams


Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer:
Behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison
that ye may be tried;
and ye shall have tribulation ten days:
Be thou faithful unto death,
And I will give thee a crown of life

Revelation 3:11-13
Behold, I come quickly :
Hold that fast which thou hast,
that no man take thy crown
Him that overcometh will I make a pillare in the temple of my God
He shall go no more out:
I will write upon him the name of my God
And the name of the city of my God
Which is New Jerusalem
Which cometh down out of Heaven from my God
And I will write upon him my new name



No comments:

Post a Comment