Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, November 16, 2020

Healed By The Stripes Of Jesus----Do You Believe?

 

In Matthew Jesus healed the woman with the issue of Blood  Jesus said, Your faith has made you whole.

Jesus said. "Go, it will be done just as you believed it would."  Matthew 8:13

He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases.   Matthew 8:17

So if Jesus healed us at the cross, 2,000 years ago, that means we are healed today.

If we are healed today, then why are the churches closed in the United States of America. Why did Pastors, Ministers and Preachers closed the church doors and went on line for services.

I am healed by the Stripes of Jesus.  This so called "virus" is a ploy from Satan.

I Believe what the Bible says.  I do not believe or trust the government.  I have faith in God

I will not bow to Satan or the government.

I will only bow to the name of Jesus.

Jesus Is Lord

Jesus is Lord over all,  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment