Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, September 25, 2020

Day 268 Our God Is A Merciful God

Day 268

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Jeremiah 3

In Jeremiah 2:11-11-12
My people have exchanged their glorious God for worthless idols!
The Heavens are shocked at such a thing.

Jeremiah 3:11-12
And the Lord said unto me,
The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah
Go and proclaim these words toward the north and say
Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause
Mine anger to fall upon you;
For I am merciful, saith the Lord and
I will not keep anger forever

God wants us all to REPENT  and turn back to God.

God is a merciful God.  Jesus died on the Cross for our sins

We are already forgiven.  Our sins are washed away by the Blood of Jesus

We just have to Repent and focus on what Jesus has done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment