Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, September 14, 2020

Day 257 Fear Not

Day 257

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Isaiah 38-41
1st Thessalonians 3

Isaiah 40:5-8
And the Glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together:
For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it
The voice said, Cry, and he said, What shall I cry?
All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as flower of the field:
The grass withereth , the flower fadeth :
Because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: 
Surely the people is grass
The grass withereth , the flower faded:
But the Word of our God shall stand together

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not;
For I am with thee:
Be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
Yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness

41:13
For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto you
Fear Not,
I will help thee





No comments:

Post a Comment