Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Day 267 God Will Talk to Us, If We Are Willing To Listen

Day 267

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Jeremiah 1-2
1st Timothy 3

Starting a new Book of the Bible Jeremiah.  Jeremiah is the writer of this book.  He writes down all the prophecies the Lord has given to him on scrolls.

1st Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness :
God was manifested in the flesh
Justified in the Spirit
Seen of Angels
Preached unto the Gentiles
Believed on in the world,
Received up into Glory.

Jeremiah 1:4-5
The word of the Lord came upon me, saying
Before I formed thee in the belly
I knew thee
and before thou camest forth out of the womb
I sanctified thee
I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations


No comments:

Post a Comment