Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, March 6, 2020

Day 67 Praise The Lord

Day 67

Daily Bible Reading Schedule

Numbers 16-17

First, the Israelites grumbled against God, now they are after Moses.  They are jealous of Moses for being the chosen one by God.

Have you ever been jealous of someone else?

Since day one, the Israelites continue to complain. 

Numbers 16:41
They complained against Moses. 
The Lord appeared. 
The Lord brought a plague to those who grumbled. 

I think this is so important that we think about it in our own lives. 

Stop being like the Israelites. 

Praise God, no matter what.  Thank God for what you have now, not what you want.

I am grateful everyday for what God has done for me.

When I was at my lowest in my life, Jesus came to me.  I felt his Love.  Jesus pulled be back from the brink of death.  I don't complain everyday.  I praise the Lord for what he has done for me and what he is going to do for me.

I confess this throughout the day.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul, Bless His Holy Name
Thank your for your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night
Bless His holy name.

It is that simple.
Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment