Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, October 20, 2019

You Are Here For A Purpose.

It doesn't matter where we live or what we do, we all wonder why we are here. What is our purpose?

I have been suicidal most of my life, waiting to die.  I always wondered why I was born into a family that did not love or want me.  I am not that talented or smart, but somehow I mange to get by.  Why am I here?  Why am I alive and why did someone else die?

Ephesians 1:4

He hath chosen us in Him, before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love.

God chose us before He created the universe.  God knew us, before He said, "Let there be light,"

Think about that.

God knew us.  We are part of His plan.  You have been chosen for a purpose to live in this time in the world.  You are not a mistake.  Doesn't matter if your family wanted you or not, God wants you.

God Loves you

So why would I want to kill myself, if God created me for a purpose in this time in history?

I have a reason to live.  I have something to do in this life.

This scripture saved my life.

GOD loves you and knew you before the creation of the world.

Praise The Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment