Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Seventh Day--God Rested

Genesis 12:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it:  because that in it he had rested from all of his which God created and made.

God has blessed the seventh day.  It is a day of rest.

What do you do on the seventh day?

God said nothing about, a weekend.  Man created the 40 hour work week.  Man created the 2 day weekend.  Man created the 3-4 day weekend.  Man created vacation time and retirement. 

God created the seventh day.  God blessed the seventh day.

Are you living how God told you or how society is telling you?

I quit my job this year, to write full time.  Everyone asked me why I was retiring?  My answer was, "I am not retiring.  I just don't want to work here anymore. 

God called me to write and blog and spread His word around the world.  So that is what I am doing.

What are you doing?

Stop going along with society and doing what society tells you to do.  You are not suppose to work on the seventh day.  If you are working on the seventh day, Pray and ask God to show you how not to work on the seventh day.

God blessed the Seventh Day. 

Who are you listening to God or Society?

E-Book
UK

This book is also on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Print Book USA

Print Book UK

No comments:

Post a Comment