Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, June 21, 2019

God Created You For A Purpose

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

You are not a mistake.  God knew you, before you were born.  God knew you, before he created the world.

God makes everything good for those who love him.  Who has been called according to his purpose.

No matter where you live.  What country you live in, How much money you have or how sick and depressed you are,

                               GOD CREATED YOU FOR A PURPOSE

                                YOU ARE NOT A MISTAKE

My entire life, I have been waiting to die.  I did not have the best childhood.  I suffered from depression, eating disorder and was cutting myself, drinking a bottle of wine a day.  I was a mess, until the night I met Jesus.

I was not like others, who met Jesus, accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior and their lives totally changed over night.  After I met Jesus, my life was still a mess.  It took time for me to sort out all the negativity in my head.

Once I found these two scriptures, I started to see myself in a different way.  God loves me.  God created me for a purpose.  I had something to do, before I die.  Like the movie The Blues Brothers,

                                                  I Am On A Mission For God

A lot of my viewers are from all other countries, besides the United States.  God does not look at us, as if we are living in different countries and that we are different in cultures, different traditions or look different.

God sees us as His children and His lost children.  God loves us all.

So the next time you think that you are a mistake or worthless, know this.

                                          You Were Created For A Purpose

My Testimony
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment