Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Together We Stand Divided We Fall

If this don't make you think twice about the last days, The Rapture.  You do not believe in GOD or the Bible. 

America is divided and will probably never come back together.  If you were watching the news, Someone sent pipe bombs  to two past presidents.  Election is less than 2 weeks away.  Things are going to happen.

You need to find your Bible, and start reading the Bible.  Renew your mind.  Pray, and get prepared when the world collapses.  You will need all your faith in GOD to stand on the Word of GOD.

I know this is easier than done.  I talk to GOD everyday.  I quote Bible Verses everyday.  Jesus is always on my mind. 

Is Jesus on your mind. 

Watch the news.  We are close to a world order, One Government, One Currency And Christians will be persucuted and eventually wiped out, as it is happening all over the world, including here in the USA.

So the choice is yours.  Whose side are you on:

GOD? Or Satan? 

I am on the Side of GOD.  I will not denounce my faith.  My thoughts are on GOD and what Jesus did at the Cross 2,000 years ago. 

What are your thoughts on?  What are you thinking about all day?

Jesus is coming within days, within hours, within minutes.  Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment