Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Preparing Your Life In These Last Days

I am calling my property "My Homestead."

I moved onto 13 acres.  I had no plans to do anything, but hide from the world, and write.

The first year was rough adjusting to country life.  I grew up in the suburbs.  I didn't even pump my own gas.

A year later, my entire way of thinking has changed.  I now have 6 chickens, planning a garden for summer .  I now am wearing camo color shirts, rubber boots and sweats. 

I know these are the last days, last hours before Jesus comes.  Nothing else matters, except Jesus.

All my thoughts and decisions are based on the Bible, and what Jesus tells me.

I am writing a series The Way, Jesus is the way, the truth and the light. 

I am still working at my full time job, only a matter of time before I quit.

So what are you doing to prepare to live in these last days.

Watch the news, watch the weather, things are getting worse.  Christians are being persecuted and soon the pagans will be coming after you.  How are you going to survive.  You will have to get out of town and the cities.  You will have to use your faith to be totally dependent on GOD and no one else.

No matter where you live, you have to turn to GOD and depend on GOD and not the world system. 

1.  You need to do is, start thinking living with out your job.  You will need some land to plant a garden, chickens.

2.  Tell no one what you are doing.  They will talk you out of it and say you are crazy.  Not everyone believes that Jesus is coming or that things will get worse.  They are to busy staring at their phone

3.  Pray and ask for guidance.  Listen to the voice of GOD

4.  Discover your purpose.  GOD created you for a purpose for this time, before The Rapture.

5.  Renew Your Mind.  Read The Bible Daily and talk to GOD throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment