Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Talk to GOD

I woke up early today.  I am not a morning person, but GOD was talking to me.  I want to quit my job and focus on my writing ministry.  I took my Bible and went out side.  I Read out loud Deuteronomy 28: 1-14  THE BLESSING.

I walked over to the chicken coop and read Deuteronomy 28:4 The young of my livestock will be blessed.  28:8 The Lord will send a Blessing on my barns and everything I put my hands to.

I Pleaded the Blood of Jesus over the property. 

28:11 The Lord will grant me abundant prosperity in the fruit of my womb, young of my livestock and the crops of my land and the land he swore to your forefathers to give me.  I AM BLESSED.

I walked around the property being careful of spiders and their webs.  I read and reread out loud Deuteronomy 28.  Why?  Because as I laid in bed, that is what GOD told me to do.  I got up and went outside.  I then started talking in tongues, (In the Spirit)  I talked loud.  I wanted Satan to hear me.  I want Satan that I am no longer in the box that he held me in.  I am breaking out of the box.  I raised my hands to the Lord, praying, thanking Him and then while I am praying, this sudden rush of wind blew through the trees. 

GOD heard me.  GOD was with me as I walked around the property, praying and giving thanks.  It was awesome. 

I am not a morning person nor do I like to go outside.  A year ago, GOD placed me on some property.  I am no longer a prisoner in my own home.  My Bible--My GOD (Only 99 Cents)  This is all new to me.

I know that I am living in the end of days.  I know that I need to get closer to GOD and be able to hear His voice all the time. 

So I will be doing this more often.  If you are going to be strong in the Lord and not denounce GOD in the final days before the Rapture. You need to start now.  Don't wait.

Talk to GOD, now.  He is waiting for you.

What are you doing to prepare yourself for the these last days?  Lifestyle?  Prayer? Ministry?  Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment