Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Spreading The Gospel Of Jesus Christ

I have a Writing Ministry  MY BIBLE MYGOD

My latest book Suicide Is Not The Answer




I am posting this book on different sites on Facebook.  For the first time I have an entire conversation on my book,  They don't like the fact that I am telling them that Jesus will heal anyone.  Jesus is the Healer.  They would rather have their loved ones kill themselves or over dose on drugs than to learn what Jesus did at the cross for them.  Sad.  The Bible says that if you are not being persecuted and have people againest you then you are doing something wrong.  GLORY TO GOD!  I am very excited.  People are seeing my posts on facebook.  People are looking at the book.  

Jesus is coming!  The Rapture Is Coming

People are committing Suicide everyday and their loved ones ask why?  The do not want to hear the truth.  Jesus Is The Answer!

Jesus is the Healer!  

Stop listening to this World.  Start listening to Jesus.

Read the Bible.
Pray
Find all my books at  sharon Lee Johnson's books


My Bible--MY GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment