Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Saturday, September 2, 2017

I Am Complete In Christ

I like to write Scriptures on index cards and carry them with me all day long.  I re-read the scriptures throughout the day.

The scripture that I am re-reading throughout this week is:

Colossians 2:9&10

For in Christ all the fullness of the diety lives in bodily form and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.

Declare:  In Christ I am complete.  I can overcome anything.

If you are Born Again, GOD now dwells in you.  Believe that.  No Doubt.  No Argument.

Declare:  My Body is a temple that GOD dwells in.

I suffer from depression.  I was Suicidal more than once in my life.  Renewing my mind everyday helps me get through the day.  Satan wants me to die.  I have a testimony to tell.  Jesus saved me.  GOD is Love.  Love is GOD.  I need to renew my mind to the Word of GOD everyday.  If I don't then Satan will start talking to me and leads me astray.

So write this scripture down, memorize it and repeat it throughout the day, not just once, but several times a day.

Declare:  In Christ I can do all things.

in my book Discover Who You Are In Christ

In my Book  101 Daily Bible Confessions

These books will help you to renew your mind and Declare over your life.

GOD Loves You  Even When You Ignore Him


No comments:

Post a Comment