Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, January 23, 2017

Jesus Died On The Cross For You



Do you go to church?  Do you pray?  Do you think about GOD throughout the day?  If not, Why???

Is your life going in the direction that you hope it will go?  Are you in debt?  Do you hate your job?

What are you doing to change your life for the better? 

Do you even know how to change your life?

JESUS is the answer.  Have a question?  Jesus has the answer.

I am not perfect.  I have issues like you.  I am not going to say that your life will change tomorrow, but what I will tell you is that if you start focusing on what Jesus did at the Cross and start making him the center of your life. Your life will change.

My Book My Bible--My GOD www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW E-Book

www.createspace.com/3614885 Print Book

Shows how the Bible changed my life.

I look to the cross, knowing that Jesus died for me.  He carried all my sins and sickness on him.  He went to the pit of Hell and defeated Satan for you and me.

It does not matter where you are in your life.  It doesn't matter what part of the world you live in, Jesus knows who you are and what your needs are. 

Jesus knows what you have done and what you are going to do. It is not a surprise to Him. 

Stop listening to the world.  Stop worrying and look to Jesus and give him all your problems and let him be in charge of your life.

Pray This:

Dear Lord:

I come to you as a sinner.  I am not worthy of you.  You died on the Cross for me. You carried my pain, my sickness, my worries.  You suffered for me died for me.  You went to the pit of Hell for me.  You rose from the dead on the third day.  Come into my heart.  I accept you as my Lord and Savior.  Do something with my life.  Jesus is Lord.  Jesus is Lord over my life.  In Jesus's Name, Amen.

If you prayed this prayer, you are Born Again.

Leave a message in the comment section  so I can celebrate with you. 

Send and SASE to

Sharon Johnson
P.O. Box 486
Mountain Home, AR 72654

I will send you a FREE Bookmark

Jesus changed my life and Jesus will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment