Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Monday, December 20, 2021

New Year----New Beginnings

 2022 is days away, but it is not to early to start thinking of changing the way you live, the way you think, the way you act and change your thinking to Jesus and not this world

Look around, the world is crumbling.  The Anti-Christ is here, waiting to take center stage

You need Jesus

We all need Jesus

go to www.jdfarg.org

Watch his videos on Bible Prophecy

This year I am going to read the Bible 

From the beginning to the end.  I have purchased a Bible Study Guide go to www. davidjeremiah.org

I have never had a Bible Study guide.  I have already started reading the Bible.  I just finished the book of Genesis.

We need to look up and focus on Jesus andnot on this world.

Jesus is my Everything.

Jesus is my Source, my Provider, my Healer, my Peace, my Joy

JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING

Download a Bible on your phone, computer or whatever or better yet, get a physical hard copy of the Bible to read, write in.  Sooner than later, you will no longer be able to charge your phone.  What are you going to do with the electric goes out.

JESUS IS OUR ONLY HOPE

So make the Year 2022 the year you make Jesus your Everything, as we look up to the skies, waiting for Jesus.

Jesus is coming

Don't get left behind


No comments:

Post a Comment