Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Do You Really Know Who You Are?


 I have been lost most of my life, wandering around, waiting to die.  I didn't know who I was.

I am a child of God.  God knew me before the Creation of the World.  God put me here at this time in history for a reason, a purpose.  I regret that it took me so long to discover who I am in Christ.

Read the Book Ephesians, and it will change your life.  It did mine.

Ephesians 1:4

For He chose me in Him before the creation of the world.

God knew me before He created anything.

God knows me.

God knows you also.

God created you for a reason and a purpose for this exact time in history.

Stop listening to this world and start looking to God, who created you for a reason and purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment