Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, November 1, 2019

Repent

The Bible states that Jesus says, Repent, the Kingdom is near.

I have been sick the past couple of days, plus I had dental work on my teeth,  Needless to say that I did not feel good and was a bit cranky and that is putting it mildly. 

I had negative thoughts.  I said negative words.  I was in the Flesh and not in the Spirit.

I knew that Satan was making me say negative words.  My mind was in a bad place.  I was tired, didn't feel good and just wanted to go to sleep. 

I knew at that moment that Satan was in control of me, my mind and my words.

So what did I do?

I did what Jesus said.  I repented.

I prayed
Dear Lord,
I repent for being in the flesh.  I repent for listening to Satan.  I repent for not listening to you.  I repent.  I forgive if I have ought against any.  In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Jesus died for me.  I am washed in the Blood of Jesus.

So when I mess up, (Which some days, I do it quite often.)

Once I repent, I am right with God.

Not because I am perfect, but because what Jesus did at the Cross.

Don't take what Jesus did at the Cross for granted.

Jesus' Blood was shed. 

Jesus died for us.

Next time you mess up, Repent and get on with your life and Praise the Lord as you do.

It is that simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment