Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Remember What Jesus Did At The Cross/Communion

Here is a thought and a question.

How often do you think of what Jesus did at the Cross for you???

Once, not at all or throughout the day.

I have to admit that I have missed the mark many of days. 

If I wake up tired and cranky, I have to admit that I just go to the frig grab a Pepsi and go about my day, usually heading toward my office.  Then when I go to bed, only then do I realize that I haven't said a word to Jesus.

We all ignore God and Jesus, but the point is to Repent and try to do better.

So the one thing that I have been doing, just me and God is taking Communion every Morning.  I take the bread and drink the blood (I use juice).

It starts the day focusing on Jesus, before I enter my office and face the real world.

No Hope
No Jesus

No Jesus
No Hope

When you take the bread say:  This is my body, do this in remembrance of me

When you drink the juice say:  This cup is the new covenant of my blood.

Take 5 minutes and remember what Jesus did at the cross for you

No comments:

Post a Comment