Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Living Without Jesus

Are You living without Jesus?

Are you a Christian but still ignore Jesus?

We are living the end of days.  Jesus is coming soon.

Christians are being persecuted everyday throughout the world.

One day, Bibles will be burned.  Bibles with be banned.  This day is here.  Iran has no Christians.  North Korea has no Christians.

Don't take the Bible for granted.  Don't take going to church for granted.

Satan wants all Christians dead and to denounce GOD.

Will you die for Jesus?  Are you willing to go to jail for Jesus?

Will you go along with the world so you won't be killed?

You need to know where you stand with Jesus.  Jesus already knows your heart.  Jesus already knows what you are going to do.

It is not to late to change.  Start living for Jesus.  Stop listening to the World.  Start listening to Jesus and read the Bible.

I know I have followers all over the world.  I am praying for you and am thinking of you.  I have no idea what your life is like, but you are not forgotten.

In the United States we are spoiled and take for granted our freedom.  Freedom to worship.  Freedom to carry a Bible.  Freedom to pray.  Soon that could all be taken away.

I want my faith to be strong if I must choose death because I believe in Jesus.  I will not denounce my faith in GOD.

Jesus is coming soon and then every knee will bow to the name of Jesus.

There are people that do not believe in Jesus and I work with a lot of those people.  GOD gave us free will to make our choice.

I don't want to live with out Jesus.  Do You?

Pray this:

Dear Lord,

I come to you as I am.  I know that I am not worthy.  I repent what I have done.  I believe that You died on the Cross for me.  I believe that you died and went to the pit of Hell, defeated Satan, and rose from the dead.  Come into my life and do something with it.In the name of Jesus, Amen

If you are a persecuted Christian please let me know if you can, leave a comment.  I want to pray for you, and let others know what is happening.  You are not alone.  GOD will never leave you nor forsake you.  Know that others are praying for you.

Leave a comment so I know what country you are from.

I would love it if everyone would leave a comment and say what country you are from.  We all need prays.  If you want me to pray for you, let me know. We are all brothers and sisters, even though miles may seperate us.



No comments:

Post a Comment