Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Law VS The Blessing

Before Jesus:

The Law.  The 10 Commandments

1.  Shall have no other gods
2.  Shall not use the Lord's name in vain
3.  Rest on the Sabbeth
4.  Honor thy Father and Mother
5.  Shall not Murder
6.  Shall not commit Adultery
7.  Shall not stea
8.  Shall not give false testimonyagainest your neighbor
9.  Shall not covet your neighbor's wife
10.  Shall not make yourself an idol

Exodus 20

After Jesus:

If I beleive that Jesus is the son of GOD.  If I beleive that he died and was raised from the dead, by faith I am the rightousness of GOD

Romans 10:9-13

That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord and blieve in your heart that GOD raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

I no longer live under the curse.  Jesus died for me.  He went to the pit of Hell and fought Satan for me.  I am the rightousness of GOD

Satan was defeated at the cross. He has no power over me.

GOD LOVES ME AND I AM BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment