Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

GOD'S Word

I have read the Bible once.  I read the Bible here and there. 

I have just read the book of Acts.  As I was reading the book of Acts, Paul was jailed.  Paul was Flogged.  Something that I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

Then in Acts 16:22-28

Paul was stripped, beaten and Flogged.

Then \do you know what he did????

He was praying and singing Hymns.  Would you be doing that??

I would be curled up in a ball, crying waiting to die.

Paul believed GOD he was full of praise and joy.  He did not blame GOD. 

Instead GOD heard them and broke their chains.  They were free to go, but did not run.

What will you do next time you have a problem or feeling sorry for yourself?? Curl up and cry "Poor me!" OR will you sing, pray and praise GOD.

He will listen to you.  First you have to say something to GOD

GOD Loves You

It is your choice to love GOD.

What will you do????

No comments:

Post a Comment