Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Put God First

I am changing the way I am thinking

I am changing the way I talk

I am changing my life

I am not trying to make the Bible fit my lifestyle.

I am making my lifestyle fit the Bible.

I have read the Bible once.  I have read the New Testment Twice

I believe what the New Testment says.  I decided to belive it.  Now matter what the world says.

The Bible says to hold your tongue.  Your words have power.

I am no longer saying anything negative.  I only saying positive things.  That is not easy to do and I know that I have missed the mark.  I am not giving up though. 

When I wake up, the first thing I do is thank GOD.

I pray this  "Father I am yours to command.  Your will and your plan be done in my life today.  Amen"

"Heavenly Father, it's Your will for me to prosper, so I am going to do it. Amen"

It is a simple prayer and to the point.

Stop listening to what others say, start listening to GOD.

Read your Bible.  Start doing what the Bible says and see your life change.

A new year is coming.  Start today and look to GOD.  Make GOD first in your life, and see how 2014 will be better than you thought was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment