Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Eating Disorders

I admit that I have an eating disorder.  I have had an eating disorder since highschool.

An eating disorder is something no one wants to talk about.  So for most of my life I have punished myself, not talking about it.

I am no longer going to keep quiet.  I am going to speak out about my eating disorder.  I am willing to help others, who are struggling with the same problem.

I do not go out to eat in restraunts

I do not eat meat, fish or chicken

I toss food away if it is in the frig for more than a week.

I do not cook

I do not have a stove.

I forget to eat.

I get sick if I don't eat

I get dizzy if I don't eat.

I eat to survive.that is the only reason I eat so I won't get sick

God is the only answer to my problems.  He pulle me out of the pit that Satan threw me in

E-book  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW

Print Book  www.createspace.com/3614885 

I will not be quiet anymore about my eating disorder and how I got one.  I am going to be very vocal so I can help others so I can help others and maybe they won't go through all the crap I went through

No comments:

Post a Comment