Translate

WWW.CREATESPACE.COM/3614885

Friday, October 12, 2012

Listen To GOD

I was at work today.  Somthing terrible happened to a co-worker.  Everyone was talking about it.  Gossiping about it and what may or may not have happened. What is going to happen.  A lot of gossip.  I had no idea what they were talking about till they told me to read in the newspaper.  Can you imange it is in the paper and everyone knows about it.

then GOD talked to me.  GOD told me to buy a card and give it to her, so she would know that not everyone is againest her.  My break was in about 10 minutes.  I spent my break finding a card.  Bought it and signed it. 

I said in the card.  Remember GOD loves you no matter what.  She was thrilled to get the card.  She said that people were saying terrible things about her. 

I took my break time and spent a couple of dollars and made someone feel better.  It was all GOD.  GOD told me to do it.

Are you listening to GOD.  He speaks softly and gives you ideas.  It is up to you whether you listen or not.

I am also going to give her a copyof my book.  My Bible--My God  www.amazon.com/dp/B006N0ZDGW   Hopefully that will also help her get through this time in her life. 

Open up your heart and mind and listen to GOD

http://sharonleejohnson.com

http://sharonleejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment